Vision of the nursery
Quality service with passion at its heart, where every child thrives and develops within a loving secure and varied environment
The aim of our nursery is to provide a happy, secure, safe and stimulating environment for children, while encouraging them to develop socially, emotionally, physically, intellectually and spiritually. We promote independence and a caring and sympathetic attitude to life in general.
Our ongoing aims are
- To encourage children to become more independent and feel at home in a warm, caring and secure environment.
- To look upon each child as an individual, taking into consideration cultures and special needs.
- To be committed to high quality care, offering a variety of activities to enable children to reach their development milestones.
- Seeking the views and advice from our parents and making them feel welcome.
- Monitoring the development of the children and sharing information with parents on a daily basis
- To ensure our staff are continually developing their skills, through regular professional training
- To encourage self-discipline, self respect, perseverance and responsibility
- To consider the feelings and opinions of others